Minutes of August 3, 2016
Members Present: Karen Krater, Rich Brandt, Donald Leibig, Craig Thompson & Mervin Horst
Minutes: July 6, 2016 minutes approved as written
Ordinance #091416 – Board made cursory review. Final review and letter to Board of Supervisors shall be prepared at Sept. 7, 2016 meeting.
Nye Minor Subdivision Final Plan – 2 lot subdivision on the Brett & Kim Eberly farm, Millbach Rd, A-Agricultural Zoning District. The Board does not believe the plans merit approval based upon the following:
- This subdivision creates a land-locked parcel
- There is no lot frontage/lot width at SR 419
- Applicant intends to utilize a proposed access easement across adjacent property
- Clarification on # of lots subdivided and remaining lots that can be subdivided from farm. Notes on plan confusing. Where is parcel D?
- The proposed infiltration pond is underlain by Limestone (per plan certification) and has potential to create sinkholes. Did not see any provisions in basin construction to address this issue, nor any reference or caution for this potential, or what to do on plans.
This plan was started a number of years ago and at that time the Board raised the issue of no lot frontage & creating land-locked parcel. Board suggested purchase of required lot frontage from adjoining farm. Board recommends Township Zoning Officer and perhaps Township Solicitor review the current proposed driveway access easement for conformance with the Township Zoning Ordinance. Board opinion is that it does not comply.
In addition, Board requests additional information on the primary and replacement sewage systems.
|36-16||Richard & Patricia Baker||108 Edgemont Ln.||roof over patio $4500|
|37-16||James & Joann Wiant||126 Treeline Dr.||roof over patio $4500|
|38-16||Walter & Carmen Bochenek||8 Eagle View Dr.||shed $4000|
|39-16||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#396, 15 Eagle View Dr.||SFD $115,800|
|40-16||Merlin High||Lot#439, 139 Sweetwater Ln.||SFD $290,000|
|41-16||David & Donna Noll||337 W. Texter Mission Rd.||SFD $379,910|
|42-16||David & Tina Piccone||38 Progress Dr.||AG pool $2667|
|43-16||Ronald & Frances Schies||109 Round Barn Rd.||demo SFD|
Adjournment: 8:25 P.M. Next meeting scheduled for 9/7/16.