Minutes of Jan. 8, 2020
Members Present: Karen Krater, Craig Thompson, Rich Brandt & Mervin Horst
Absent: Donald Leibig
Minutes: Dec. 9, 2019 approved with corrected under Adjournment “next meeting Jan. 8, 2020 instead of Nov. 6, 2019”. Motion made by CT, second by MH
Reports: Karen Krater reported that Julie Cheyney & Kim Spang will be attending Feb. 5, 2020 Planning & Zoning Commission meeting for informational discussion of County Planning & Zoning services and enforcement.
- Reorganization for 2020 – Karen Krater, Chair/Secretary
Craig Thompson, V. Chair
- Rissler Variance – 807 Weavertown Rd. – Reviewed and discussed Solicitor letter to Philip and Carolyn Rissler concerning violations of variance conditions.
- Good Variance (Case 2019-02) – Zoning Hearing Board decision discussed.
- Lebanon Co. Conservation District Site Inspection report of 138 Cocalico Rd. reviewed.
- Lebanon Co. Conservation District approval of Harry Albert Storage shed Erosion Control sketch
|85-19||Peter B Shirk||Lot#209, 22 Evergreen Way||SFD $129,000|
Driveway permit – as attached.
Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm. Next meeting is Feb. 5, 2020 @ 7 PM.