Minutes of Dec. 9, 2019
Members Present: Karen Krater, Donald Leibig, Craig Thompson, Rich Brandt & Mervin Horst
Minutes: Oct. 2, 2019 approved as written; motion made by CT, second by MH
Reports: Karen Krater & Rich Brandt reported on Good Zoning Hearing Board hearing.
- William Leedum, high school senior, was in attendance with his father, Corey Leedum to discuss William’s Eagle Project. A gaga ball pit is being installed by William at White Swan Park. He has been working with the Rec Board on the project and was inquiring about preferred color before he ordered it. He was given Rec Director contact information for further direction.
- David Dennis/Nestle Waters, NA was in attendance regarding Forestry Management plan A Forestry Management plan prepared by certified forester, Dana T. Dowling/Dowling Forestry, LLC., Lebanon County Conservation District approval received as well as USDA Forest Service Forest Stewardship certificate. Board informed Mr. Dennis that in accordance with E-1 zoning Section 13.02.I.6 – a $1,000 fee must be paid to township for professional review of forestry management plan to advise the zoning officer on compliance with Section 13.02. I. 1-7. Once fee is received the Township has 60 days in which to have professional review completed. Board recommends to Board of Supervisors that independent review by a forestry professional in accordance with the ordinance be performed. Mr. Dennis advised to submit $1,000 fee to complete the submission per the ordinance which will start the 60-day review period.
- Meeting Dates for 2020 reviewed. First Wed. of every month @ 7 PM except Jan. meeting rescheduled for Jan 8th @ 7 PM.
- Discussion regarding enforcement of zoning ordinances, variance conditions, etc.
- Discussion regarding stormwater ordinance possible improvements.
|69-19||Peter B Shirk||Lot#310, 24 Evergreen Way||SFD $174,000|
|70-19||Elaine Batdorf||19 Eagle View Dr.||covered patio $5,000|
|71-19||Timothy & Josephine Griffith||21 Eagle View Dr.||covered patio $5,000|
|72-19||Alyssa Shepler||215 Edgemont Ln||uncovered patio $8,000|
|73-19||Urie & Darcie Lantz||55 E Main St||fence $500|
|74-19||Kerry & Sherry Detemple Trust||25 Village Dr||basement door & steps $5,000|
|75-19||Matthew & Kristi Deitrich||217 W Park St||solar panels $41,000|
|76-19||Peter B Shirk||Lot#328, 23 Evergreen Way||SFD $129,000|
|77-19||Jason & Brian Schies||306 Rod & Gun Rd||demo sfd $0|
|78-19||Michael & Lydia Eberly||85 N Sheridan Rd||home occupation $1,000|
|79-19||Robert & Katherine Bowers||222 Edgemont Ln||shed $4,000|
|80-19||Nestles Waters North America||110 W Bethany Rd||demo shed/coop|
|81-19||Lorraine & Neal Eshelman||114 Sonnens Rd||demo barn|
|82-19||Bonita Hopkins||143 Sweetwater Ln||addition $12000|
|83-19||Richard & Patricia Baker||108 Edgemont Ln||patio enclosure $8,000|
|84-19||Ben the Builder||138 Cocalico||SFD $180,000|
Meeting adjourned at 7:50pm. Next meeting is Jan. 8, 2020 at 7 pm. **corrected**