Minutes of June 5, 2019
Members Present: Karen Krater, Mervin Horst, Rich Brandt, Donald Leibig & Craig Thompson
Minutes: May 1, 2019 approved as written; motion made by MH, second by CT.
- Discussed 5G technology and information board had been provided. Board looking to other ordinances for guidance.
- Discussed Eagles Peak Campground Sewage module update information.
- Good, 526 Stricklerstown Rd. – zoning violation – non-permitted commercial use in AG district
- Bogert, 2 Hillside Dr. – zoning violation – in ground pool with no fence
- Good, 336 Stricklerstown Rd. – fill site inspection report
- Ringler, 11 S. Mountain Rd. – construct barn – E & S approval
- Brewer, house addition – 174 W. Texter Mission Rd. – E & S approval
- Martin, demo & house construct @ 285 W. Texter Mission Rd. – E & S approval
- Weaver Companies – Richland View – NPDES Notice of Termination approval
|20-19||Luke Ray & Jennifer Horning||6 Stricklerstown Loop Rd||SFD $170,000|
|22-19||Matthew Martin||285 W. Texter Mission Rd.||demo SFD $1,000|
|23-19||Stephen & Betty Lou Reed||37 Edgemont Ln||solar panels $16,000|
|24-19||Peter B. Shirk Trustee||Lot#331, 214 Edgemont Ln||SFD $125,000|
|25-19||Walter Areiza||6 Eagle View Dr||shed $4,000|
|26-19||Daniel Witmer||118 Sweetwater Ln||roof over patio $5200|
|27-19||Michael & Sharen Cholewa||21 Treeline Dr||addition $20,000|
|28-19||Richard & Cheri Gotshall||19 Progress Dr||fence $6250|
Meeting adjourned at 7:40 pm. Next meeting is July 9, 2019 at 7 pm.