Minutes of Sept. 5, 2018
Members Present: Craig Thompson, Karen Krater , Donald Leibig, & Rich Brandt
Members Absent: Mervin Horst
Minutes: Aug. 1, 2018 – Accepted as written.
- FEMA Maps – updated mapping reviewed:
- Floodplain locations appeared ok, question as to whether flow path from S. Sheridan Rd. west to Cardinal Run should have delineated floodplain?
- Panel #312 had the most change along Cocalico Rd. Will the Township Zoning Map have to be revised to reflect updated FEMA Mapping?
- Road names should be verified & consistent with Township zoning map. Some appear incorrect, other just lack N, S, E, or West designation/prefix.
- Noticed that panels did not line up correctly in all places when sheets all put together.
- Invitation to Community Coordination & Outreach meeting Sept. 17, 2018, 2 – 4 pm, Lebanon PA. Krater expressed interest in attending if possible since a new or amended floodplain ordinance will be required to maintain participation in NFIP eligibility.
- MISC – Pa Municipal Planning Education Institute Courses – KK request to attend the course in zoning being held in Bucks County Oct. 10, 17 & 24, 2018, 6 – 9:30 pm. Course information attached, appears to cover some important planning & zoning ordinance concepts + RB also requests to attend another course offered by same organization. Information on that course forthcoming.
|39-18||Randy & Harriet Bennethum||60 Memorial Blvd||patio $3300|
|40-18||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#340, 223 Edgemont Ln||SFD $124,000|
|41-18||Derek & Samantha Nolt||213 S. Fort Zellers Rd||detached garage $200,000|
|42-18||Wendy Moyer||121 Sportsman Rd||shed $1,000|
|43-18||Kenneth & Shirley Dabbs||12 Hillside Dr||shed $2,000|
|44-18||Michael Renyard||6 Edgemont Ln||shed $6,000|
|45-18||Matthew & Louise Nolt||131 Krumstown Rd||poultry barn $100,000|
|46-18||Matthew & Mary Jo Rucinski||128 Sweetwater Ln||AG pool $9,000|
|47-18||Kada Group||26 W. Main St||det. Garage $80,000|
|48-18||Caleb Stoltzfus & Dennis Weaver||315 Mem Blvd||shed $1,000|
|49-18||Linda Smith||111 Edgemont Ln||all season room $34,000|
|50-18||Harry Albert||190 W. Texter Mission Rd.||add. & det. Garage $100,000|
|51-18||Samuel & Bethany Snyder||2 Progress Dr||shed $5,000|
|52-18||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#336, 224 Edgemont Ln||SFD $118,400|
Meeting adjourned at 8:00 pm. Next meeting scheduled for Oct. 3, 2018 @ 7 PM.