REPORT OF THE RECREATION BOARD
TO MILLCREEK SUPERVISORS
June 4, 2018
Recreation Board Members present at the meeting – Justin Arndt, Anthony Gettle, Betty Patches, and KatyBeth Shuey.
Guests – Dan Hoagland
Meeting called to order at 7:06 p.m. by President Justin Arndt.
No public comments
PREVIOUS MINUTES AND CORRESPONDENCE
Motion to approve by Anthony Gettle second by Justin Arndt.
Reports for general fund, summer playground and soccer accounts provided by Treasurer Betty Patches. Motion to approve reports by Justin Arndt and second by Anthony Gettle.
- Playground update – Playground is done!
- Dedication ceremony to new playground, name?- Name Newburg Rec Area, no dedication ceremony will be done.
- Running Program- It is over, fall program which starts second week of September on Sundays. Anthony Gettle makes motion to accept and Justin Arndt seconds.
- Advertising playground and soccer- Anthony will put playground on electric board and put co-ed softball on as well.
- Soccer sign ups- Soccer sign-ups are going well. Last day to sign up is June 23rd.
- Fall Frolic- Will have to find more people to help out on the committee.
- Black top of basketball court- Anthony will look into places to get it resurfaced.
- Summer Playground- Vikki would like to order some things for summer playground. We will put money on a gift card for her to use to order supplies.
Next meeting is to be held on Monday, July 9, 2018.
Motion to adjourn meeting at 7:35 pm by Justin Arndt and second by Anthony Gettle.
Respectfully submitted by KatyBeth Shuey, Secretary.