REPORT OF THE RECREATION BOARD
TO MILLCREEK SUPERVISORS
May 7, 2018
Recreation Board Members present at the meeting – Justin Arndt, Anthony Gettle, Betty Patches, and KatyBeth Shuey.
Guests – Vikki Oswald
Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m. by President Justin Arndt.
No public comments
PREVIOUS MINUTES AND CORRESPONDENCE
Motion to approve by Anthony Gettle second by Justin Arndt.
Reports for general fund, summer playground and soccer accounts provided by Treasurer Betty Patches. Motion to approve reports by Anthony Gettle and second by KatyBeth Shuey.
- Playground update- Will be located behind Memorial Blvd, have not started yet.
- Running Program- half way over, one more week to go, September 16th will start a new series of 5 Sundays.
- Advertising playground and soccer- Vikki will find out how to send soccer sign up sheets into school.
- Soccer signups- Last sign up day is June 2nd from 10am to 12pm at pavilion, June 23rd is final day to sign up for soccer.
- Softball sponsorship of team- Need to give umpire fee.
- Field Schedule – Posted on bulletin board at snack stand.
- Outdoor sign with events getting posted – We will look into getting a big enough sign with removable letters.
- Interview for summer playground – Brianna will be assistant director.
- Vandalism – garage door broken, soccer goals damaged. Talked to Donnie Leibig to see if police can patrol more.
Next meeting is to be held on Monday, June 4, 2018.
Motion to adjourn meeting at 7:49 pm by Justin Arndt and second by Anthony Gettle.
Respectfully submitted by KatyBeth Shuey, Secretary.