Minutes of April 4, 2018
Members Present: Mervin Horst, Rich Brandt, Donald Leibig, Craig Thompson, & Karen Krater
Members Absent: none
Minutes: March 7, 2018 minutes approved as written.
Eagles Peak Campground Expansion proposes construction of 40 gravel pads for recreational vehicles and/or camping trailers. Board reviewed and concerns are: incorrect zoning data utilized, setbacks (should be 100’ from lot lines), adequate water supply & sanitary sewer capacity/approvals (even though private), storm water, etc. Lebanon County Planning print review attached.
Misc. Correspondence reviewed:
- Cleason Nolt & Mary Jane Nolt addition to Township Agricultural Security Area (Richland Borough)
- Township Road Occupancy Permit – PPL to install new pole on Bethany Rd. to correct overhead clearance issue.
- Nevin R. Brubaker – 141 S. Mountain Rd. – construct 2 car garage Lebanon County Conservation District Erosion Control plan approval.
- Todd Pietrobono – 264 W. Texter Mission Rd. – construct 3 car garage, Lebanon County Conservation District erosion control plan approval.
- FEMA – Lebanon Co. Flood Risk Meeting information discussed & reviewed meeting minutes & presentation material.
- MS4 requirements & future impacts on our community. How can we offset some of these costs?
- Safety & walkability in our community. Add sidewalks!
|11-18||Nicholas & Susan Strangarity||23 Meadow Dr.||patio $9515|
|12-18||Dianne Ostrich||262 W. Texter Mission Rd.||SFD $150,000|
|13-18||David & Evelyn Horning||505 State Rte. 419||barn add. & shed demo $50,000|
|14-18||Peter B Shirk||Lot#355, 18 Hillside Dr||SFD $118,400|
|15-18||Todd & Annmarie Pietrobono||264 W. Texter Mission rd||detached garage $24,000|
|16-18||S. Cleason & Mary Joyce Nolt||5 Richland Rd||demo dairy barn, attached lean to $100,000|
Adjournment: 8:00 pm Next meeting scheduled for May 2, 2018 @ 7 PM.