REPORT OF THE RECREATION BOARD
TO MILLCREEK SUPERVISORS
April 2, 2018
Recreation Board Members present at the meeting – Justin Arndt, Anthony Gettle, Betty Patches, KatyBeth Shuey and Maureen McGuire.
Meeting called to order at 7:06 p.m. by Vice President Anthony Gettle.
No public comments
PREVIOUS MINUTES AND CORRESPONDENCE
Motion to approve by Maureen McGuire second by KatyBeth Shuey
Reports for general fund, summer playground and soccer accounts provided by Treasurer Betty Patches. Motion to approve reports by Anthony Gettle and second by Maureen McGuire.
- Playground update- No updates yet
- Lights out at snack stand- Lights need replaced ASAP
- Running Program- Packet pick up on 4/7/18 and starts 4/8/18, we will not be opening the bathrooms due to cold temperature.
- Baseball- First game April 23rd, Mondays Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Girls Softball- April 30th will be a tournament for girls’ softball and will play on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Women’s softball- will play on Tuesdays
- Fridge- Still need replacement
- Stack Stand- Will open April 23rd and will be open on days there are games from 6-8pm. We are still looking for volunteers to help.
- Advertising playground and soccer- Autumn Gettle is working signs.
- Softball sponsorship of team- submitting softball sponsorship money by end of 4/7.
- Electric Bill- $120 for total bill, motion to approve Maureen McGuire and second by Betty Patches.
- Field Schedule – Need to talk to Mill Creek supervisors to discuss field scheduling after this year.
- Summer Playground – Vikki Oswald will run summer playground again
Next meeting is to be held on Monday, May 7, 2018.
Motion to adjourn meeting at 8:00pm by Justin Arndt and second by KatyBeth Shuey.
Respectfully submitted by KatyBeth Shuey, Secretary.