REPORT OF THE RECREATION BOARD
TO MILLCREEK SUPERVISORS
March 5, 2018
Recreation Board Members present at the meeting – Justin Arndt, Anthony Gettle, Betty Patches and KatyBeth Shuey.
Guests – Dan Hoagland and Christian Wilson
Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m. by Director Justin Arndt.
No public comments presented.
PREVIOUS MINUTES AND CORRESPONDENCE
Motion to approve by KatyBeth Shuey and second by Betty Patches.
Reports for general fund, summer playground and soccer accounts provided by Treasurer Betty Patches. We reviewed the 2017 Summer Playground expense report. Motion to approve reports by KatyBeth Shuey and second by Anthony Gettle.
- Playground update- No updates yet
- Running Program- Will start April 8th.
- Baseball- Will run same as last year, no schedules yet.
- Softball- Will run same as last year, no schedules yet.
- Snack stand involvement- Have one volunteer so far.
- Fridge in snack stand- Got rid of bad one, in search of one to be donated for use.
- Softball sponsorship of team- Christian Wilson will run softball league now. Rec board will sponsor 1 team and it will include registration fee and umpire fee. Motion to accept sponsor ship by Anthony Gettle and second by KatyBeth Shuey.
- Rest room roof replacement cleanup- Who needs to clean up?
- Basketball court- Would like to get approval to refurbish court.
Next meeting is to be held on Monday, March 5, 2018.
Motion to adjourn meeting by Justin Arndt, second by KatyBeth Shuey at 7:38 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by KatyBeth Shuey, Secretary.