Minutes of Nov. 5, 2014
Members Present: Karen Krater, Craig Thompson, Mervin Horst & Rich Brandt
Absent: Donald Leibig
Minutes: accepted as written – Oct. 1, 2014
- Nestle Waters North America, Inc. Land Development Plan – Ed Davis, PE attended to present project and answer questions. Existing driveway at Loading Station on W. Bethany Rd. to be reconfigured and new driveway entrance added for better truck circulation thru site. Board questioned erosion and sediment controls, storm water design and pollution potential. Collection drains at loading area discharge to detention facilities. Mr. Davis indicated all were addressed. There was no discussion of whether those improvements would increase truck traffic to site compared to what exists today.
- Keith & Ulissa Martin Land Development Plan for construction of a poultry house & driveway at 20 Hackman Rd. Mr. Martin attended to answer questions – Board reviewed plans. No comments at this time.
- Nathanial Nolt – Food processing used as fertilizer on farms. Would like to construct a storage facility for this product. Approval to construct has been delayed while it is determined whether a ZHB decision is necessary. It would appear that Sect. 6.04.c.14 of current ordinance does not apply to his particular case since product is not fed to animals nor is it the byproduct of slain animals. Therefore, based on above, the Board does not recommend ZHB necessary, it is an agricultural use which is allowed in zone. Attention to potential odor and location of storage facility on property to be addressed
- S. Gleason and Mary Jane Nolt Land Development Plan on east side of Seth Erb Rd. – construct heifer barn on existing farm. Lebanon County Planning Dept. approval letter and Lebanon County Conservation District NPDES permit letter attached. Board recommends approval and plans signed.
- Zoning recommendations: Two areas of proposed zoning changes from last month’s meeting were reviewed. Board determined: a) no change in zoning recommended for R-1 areas along S. Fort Zellers Rd. b) Recommend changing I-2 zoning to C-2 on east end of township as described below: Bordered by RR tracks on West, Township boundary to east, Route 419 to South and 800’ to North of Route 419. One additional area is being reviewed for possible zoning change and more information to follow next month.
|43-14||Richard & Patricia Kembaker||108 Edgemont Ln||shed $2,000|
|44-14||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#375, 23 Hillside dr.||SFD $94,900|
|45-14||Sergey & Rusian Zaytsev||128 Sweetwater Ln||replace roof $4,500|
|46-14||Nicholas Bankus||83 N. Sheridan Rd.||roofed porch $5,000|
The meeting was adjourned at 9:10 PM. The next meeting is scheduled for Dec. 3, 2014 at 7:00 P.M.