Minutes of June 3, 2015
Members Present: Donald Leibig, Karen Krater, Rich Brandt, & Mervin Horst
Absent: Craig Thompson
Minutes: May 6, 2015 – approved with correction: Donald Leibig here, Craig Thompson was absent
Reports: Karen Krater reported on Board of Supervisors meeting.
- William and Donna Bennetch present with plans from Red Barn for 2 chicken houses on their farm – Preliminary Plan.
- Kenneth L. Jr. and Renee L. Grube subdivision plan for a lot addition.
- Nestle – Arrowhead Springs minor Subdivision for moving the Ludwig mansion to another location.
- Submitted Notice of Zoning Hearing Board for Luke Ray and Jennifer H. Horning for variance to build extension to a non-conforming building being used for manufacture of furniture.
(2) Road Occupancy permits reviewed.
- Lebanon Co. Conservation District E & S approvals – E & S notice for Phil and Pat Meisner.
|26-15||Randall & Laura Socia||42 Edgemont Ln.||shed $2894|
|27-16||Richard Matz||10 E Bethany Rd.||roofed porch $8000|
|28-15||Peter B. Shirk||Lot #555,62 E. Bethany Rd.||SFD $168,000|
|29-15||Peter B. Shirk||Lot #313, 108 Village Dr.||SFD $99,900|
|30-15||John Auker||#1 Lange subdivision||SFD $235,000|
|31-15||Laurence & Lisa Zimmerman||502 Cocalico Rd.||accessory bldg. $18,000|
|32-15||Lloyd & Joyce Newswanger||313 S. Millbach Rd.||heifer barn $325,000|
|33-15||Earl & Francis Thomas||10 Overlook Ln.||shed $4,000|
|34-15||Lenus & Joan Hostetter||2 Garden Dr.||roof over patio $4,400|
|35-15||Randy & Harriet Bennethum||60 Memorial Blvd.||shed $4,000|