Minutes of July 9, 2019
Members Present: Karen Krater, Mervin Horst, Donald Leibig
Absent: Rich Brandt & Craig Thompson
Minutes: June 5, 2019 approved as written; motion made by MH, second by KK.
- Discussed 5G technology – reviewed information as supplied by Linda Beck. Health issues a concern and how to balance with technology advances. Recommend the Board of Supervisors have Solicitor review and provide his perspective.
- Elvin G. & Nancy S. Nolt proposed Ag Security Area. Board reviewed information and recommend approval of the property for Ag Security Area inclusion.
- Short Term Rentals – Reviewed definition/ordinance from West Cocalico, Lancaster County. Discussed short term rentals and event venue differences and as applicable to Millcreek Township. Tabled further discussion and possible adoption of definitions/ordinances on this subject until all Board members have had opportunity to review information.
- Zoning Hearing Board application notice – Daniel Fox, 329 Memorial Blvd. – addition to SFD that would encroach into rear yard required setback. R-2 rear setback = 25’. No additional information or sketch provided to show relationship between this property, the proposed addition and adjoining properties. The Board therefore was unable to provide a recommendation for or against.
- Variance granted discussion and how or who enforces? What are the repercussion to applicant who violates conditions of zoning hearing decision? Can we expect our zoning officer (Lebanon County) to enforce/observe it after regular weekday business hours or on a weekend?
|29-19||Jeffrey & Amanda Bair||12 Eagle View Dr||IG pool $3,000|
|30-19||Chad Eberly||8 Cottage Ln||AG pool $9,000|
|31-19||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#350, 203 Edgemont Ln||SFD $113,000|
|32-19||Thomas & Catheryn Carmello||66 Edgemont Ln||shed $5,000|
|33-19||Matthew Martin||285 W. Texter Mission Rd||SFD attached garage $180,000|
|34-19||Barry Spohn||17 Progress Dr||shed $2,000|
|35-19||John Jegla||174 W. Texter Mission Rd||add. $75,000|
|36-19||Steven and Missy Strunk||340 W. Texter Mission Rd||pole bldg $30,000|
|37-19||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#330 , 210 Edgemont Ln||SFD $152,000|
|38-19||George Savich||32 Rhine Rd||pole bldg $7,000|
|39-19||Frank & Jodi Sauter||554 Stricklerstown Rd||solar panels $48,000|
|40-19||Lisa Sternberg||14 Cottage Ln||deck $5,000|
|41-19||Danny & Christine Kindt||940 Texter Mt. Rd||solar $10,000|
Meeting adjourned at 8:00pm. Next meeting is August 7, 2019 at 7 pm.