Minutes of July 3, 2018
Members Present: Craig Thompson, Karen Krater, & Rich Brandt
Members Absent: Mervin Horst, Donald Leibig
Minutes: Minutes of June 6, 2018 approved as written.
Subdivision/Land Development Plans:
- Matthew Nolt – Poultry operation on Krumstown Rd. Construct 2 Poultry Barns & Manure storage. Lebanon County Planning Dept. Letter of approval received. Mr. Nolt attended with plans he indicated were updated with correct 100-year Floodplain per County approval letter. Board recommends approval & plans signed. It should be noted that the Storm water Discharge Acknowledgement by adjacent Land owner shall be signed/notarized prior to Board of Supervisors approval.
- Dale Weyandt – 228 W. Main St. Subdivide vacant lot into 2 lots. Construct a semi-detached dwelling on each lot. Lebanon County review received. No stormwater review received. Board reviewed plan and request sidewalks be installed along W. Park & Main St. for increased walkability and connectivity in the community.
- Derek Nolt, 213 S. Fort Zellers Rd. – Township Road Occupancy permit for secondary drive to shop.
- Derek Nolt, 213 S. Fort Zellers Rd. – Lebanon County Conservation District E & S approval for construction of garage/drive.
- Berks County Planning Commission, Comprehensive Plan 2030 Draft Update request for comments from adjacent municipalities – Board will advise if any comments or questions upon review via link supplied.
|27-18||Melvin & Karen Sauder||121 Krumstown Rd.||addition $40,000|
|28-18||Peter B Shirk||Lot#421, 103 Sweetwater Ln||SFD $160,000|
|28-18*A||Peter B Shirk||Lot#421, 103 Sweetwater Ln||amended|
|29-18||Gary & Donna Sweigart||15 Eagle View Dr.||shed $1900|
|30-18||Ted & Jessica Knoblauch||9 Eagle View Dr||roof over patio $5,000|
|31-18||Jennifer Rivera||5 Meadow Dr||roof over patio $5,000|
|32-18||Scott & Sharon Shultz||132 Sweetwater Ln||shed $2438|
|33-18||Marlin & Melinda Horning||753 St Rte 419||storage bldg $140,000|
|34-18||Peter B Shirk||Lot #422, 105 Sweetwater Ln||SFD $150,000|
|35-18||Michael Schaeffer||47 S. Sheridan Rd||pavilion $1,000|
7: 50 pm Next meeting scheduled for Aug. 1, 2018 @ 7 PM.