Minutes of Feb. 3, 2016
Members Present: Craig Thompson, Karen Krater, Rich Brandt
Absent: Donald Leibig & Mervin Horst
Minutes: Jan. 6, 2016 minutes approved as written
- Nestle – Arrowhead Springs Minor Subdivision – Revised plans per County Engineer comments reviewed – no further comments.
- Zoning Ordinance: Recommend the following:
- R-2 district requirements: (Section 8.03
- Delete line under SF dwelling for “no utilities”
- Delete “water or” from next line down
- Next line down OK
- Next line change to “Single Family Semi Detached”
- Delete next line
- Next line = Min area 5,000SF One side 8’
- Total sides delete
- Min lot width 35’
- Row House: Min lot width = 20’
- One side = 10’ at each end unit
- Section 8:02 – Permitted uses:
- B. Revise that to single family semidetached dwellings
- Zoning Ordinance Article 1, definitions recommended revisions:
- Area, Lot: add “public road” between words excluding and right of way areas
- Dwelling, Unit: Second line …. Or rental/lease and physically ………(remove “on weekly, monthly or longer basis”)
- Dwelling, Two Family – remove in entirety
- ADD: (with the graphics)
- Dwelling, Single family semidetached:
- A building with one (1) dwelling unit from ground to roof and only one (1) part wall in common with another dwelling unit. Commonly described as a duplex, the “semidetached single family dwelling” is on an individual lot, is connected on one (1) side to a similar dwelling on an adjacent lot.
- Building Attached: A building which has two (2) or more walls or portions thereof in common with an adjacent building.
- Building, Detached: A building which has no parts or walls in common with an adjacent building.
- Building, Semidetached: A building which has one (1) wall in common with an adjacent building.
- Article 5/Use Districts: (Remove “residential” from title)
- Class C-2: recommend “or Convenience Commercial District”
- Article 10 (Remove “Residential” from title)Building Permits:
- Recommend “C-2 – Convenience Commercial District”
|1-16||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#386, 8 Eagle View Dr.||SFD $168,000|
|2-16||Steven & Lindsey Axarlis||11 Woods Ln.||addition $10,000|
|3-16||Tami & Harry Albert||413 Eagles Peak Rd.||roof over exis. Deck $5,000|
|4-16||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#393, 9 Eagles View Dr.||SFD $113, 500|
|5 -16||Dana & Melissa Ash||590 Stricklerstown Rd.||demo attached garage|
|6-16||Dana & Melissa Ash||604 Stricklerstown Rd.||demo SFD|
Lebanon Co. Planning Dept. 2015 Annual Report reviewed and noted Millcreek Township had highest number of Agricultural Construction projects for year among 14 municipalities.
Adjournment: 7:45 P.M. Next meeting scheduled for March 2, 2016 @ 7 PM.