Minutes of Aug. 5, 2015
Members Present: Donald Leibig, Karen Krater& Rich Brandt
Absent: Craig Thompson & Mervin Horst
Minutes: July 1, 2015 approved as written
Reports: Donald Leibig reported on Board of Supervisors meeting.
- Martin Dairy Operation, 112 N. Kalbach Rd. – plans and submission by Red Barn reviewed. No comments at this time. Appears storm water addressed.
- Bill Bennetch Poultry Operation – Lebanon County Planning Dept. approval letter and final plans brought by owners for approval. NPDES Permit authorization letter from Lebanon County Conservation District also received. Board recommends plan for approval, plans signed.
- Final Minor subdivision – Nestle Water North America Inc. on east side of Stricklerstown Rd. Ag Zone/2 Ac. Lot being created in order to relocate the mansion at Arrowhead Springs to this location. Board reviewed plans, wetland delineation report and waiver requests.
- Stricklerstown Rd. spelled incorrectly
- Note 5 indicates water “extraction” as a land use. However, extraction not allowed per Zoning Sec. 13.02 F. Recommend Board of Supervisors contact the Lebanon County Planning Dept. to verify existing method/use is compliant.
- Note 8.B shall be deleted. No public water system in area and connection NOT required.
- Note 9.B shall be deleted. No public sewer facilities in area and connection NOT required.
- Waiver request letter from MBC Development, LP;*Request to defer Erosion Sediment Control plan approval prior to development of Lot 8. Again Board strongly recommends that the house/driveway location be shown now and E & S approval be obtained prior to subdivision approval.
- *Article IV – Storm water Management. Board does not recommend this waiver. The basis of the request is that house & drive location unknown. No reason house & drive cannot be shown now; this is a small site and house footprint already known since moving existing dwelling. Board recommends that house/drive be shown now to determine if exemption applies. If not, storm water management design required prior to approval of subdivision.
- Recommend remove notes 12 & 13 and comply with storm water E & S requirements prior to subdivision approval.
- Board questioned whether a hydrogeologic study was required for this subdivision?
- Board recommends that this subdivision not be approved until all usual and customary items required for subdivisions in Millcreek Township be provided. Such as, but not limited to: Sewage testing & permit, Erosion Sediment Control, Storm water Management (if not exempt) PNDI clearances, hydrogeologic study (if required),
- Lebanon County Planning Dept. – zoning violation – multiple unlicensed unregistered vehicles, 130 E. Main St.
- NPDES permit authorization – Bennetch Poultry Operation.
|43-15||Phillip & Patricia Meisner||87 S. Mountain Rd.||barn addition $40,000|
|44-15||Donald Homan||21 Hillside Dr.||shed $2880|
|45-15||Fraser & Rebecca Clements||18 Overlook Ln.||shed $3,000|
|46-15||Peter B. Shirk||Lot#314, 106 Village Dr.||SFD $99,900|
|47-15||Andrew Good||118 Edgemont Ln.||shed $1,605|
|48-15||Millbach Springs Mennonite Church||750 St. Rte. 419||bathroom add. $25,000|
|49-15||Lester & Darlene Copenhaver||15 Meadow Dr.||roof over porch $6985.55|
|50-15||Elvin & Helen Hurst||291 S. Sheridan Rd.||showroom $95,000|
|51-15||Lori Gunden||38 Treeline Dr.||shed $4555|
Adjournment: 7:45 P.M. Next meeting scheduled for Sept. 2, 2015@ 7 PM.